Prices for 21 days of education in EPIC summer school starts from EUR 970.
The application process is very simple. You just need to fill in the application form on our website. Upon providing a deposit payment during the Summer School application process, you enter into a contract with the Summer School and confirm that you wish to accept the offer of a place upon your course(s) of choice. You are therefore subject to the terms and conditions of a Summer School booking, as set out on this page. In case of full payment till March 31 you can get 10% discount. Your application will not be considered if you do not provide all supporting documents requested during the application process.
Unless otherwise stated, all fee reductions are applicable to the tuition fee element of the course fee only. Multiple booking discount: If you wish to study upon a second Summer School course, you will receive a 10% discount on the tuition fees of the cheapest course. The same offer will also apply to any additional Summer School courses selected. Please note that the discount is not cumulative and the 10% tuition fee discount will always be applied to the cheapest course(s) selected. In order to qualify for this discount all courses must be applied for in the same application. No discount will be applied to any accommodation selected to accompany the course booking.
If you opt to provide payment for your Summer School booking by International Bank transfer, please note that the Summer School is not responsible for any bank charges incurred in the transfer of fees. All bank charges, including those incurred overseas and in the Armenia, are the responsibility of the person making the payment.
You will not be permitted to participate in the Summer School if payment is not made in full 30 days prior to your booking commencement date. Late payments entitle us to cancel all relevant bookings. In the event that you wish to cancel your Summer School booking, please see below for an overview of our policy:
1. Date of withdrawal – Fee refund
2. Within 14 days after having the offer of a place and payment accepted, we will refund all fees paid by you in this payment instalment.
3. More than 30 days prior to the start of EPIC Summer School, we will refund all the fees paid by you.
4. No refund will be made for the bookings done fewer than 30 days prior to the start of EPIC Summer School.
Please note the below exceptional circumstances, where the request for a refund will be considered on a case-by-case basis:
- If you demonstrate extenuating personal circumstances which prohibit you from coming to Armenia. (For example, illness and bereavement.) Please note that supporting evidence will be requested.
- A visa application refusal, for reasons out of your control. Please note that this does not include unwarranted late visa applications. Supporting evidence will also be required.
We may cancel your Summer School course if we fail to recruit our minimum level of enrolments or if circumstances beyond our reasonable control prevent us from delivering it. - If you have received a conditional offer at the time of such cancellation, we will offer you an alternative course or refund in full the fees paid by you (including the application fee). - If you have received an unconditional offer at the time of such cancellation, the Summer School will refund you as above, and –in addition – may also consider reimbursing the cost of visa acquisition and travel arrangements made. Though the Summer School makes every attempt to avoid any changes to our summer programme, we strongly suggest that you do not make any travel arrangements or private accommodation bookings until you receive an unconditional offer to study at the Summer School. We also strongly advise you to invest in a comprehensive travel insurance policy, to cover costs in the event of such a cancellation. Please see our ‘Insurance’ section.
In the event that a refund is successfully requested, you will be reimbursed using the same means of payment as you used to make the payment to us, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. Insurance The Summer School cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to your property including the transfer of computer viruses to your equipment. You are advised to insure your property against such risks.The Project does not provide insurance for students. You are recommended to investigate insurance appropriate to you that covers your personal possessions, medical and repatriation expenses (if you are not covered in the Armenia) and cancellation to cover any fees and travel costs.
The deposit is applied to your summer school total charges. Upon filling the application form, the amount EUR 70 is frozen at the applicant’s account for 72 hours. During this period, the applicant can decline his application free of charge. After 72 hours the program automatically charges the EUR 70 deposit thus confirming the participation of the applicant in the summer school. After this step, in case of declining your application, the deposit is nonrefundable. For the final confirmation of the participation, you should pay the total amount no later than 40 days before the start of the summer school.
• If you request a credit card chargeback or attempt to pay with an invalid card, your application is removed immediately, and you are liable for paying the tuition fee.
• If you use a credit card without the cardholder’s knowledge or permission, your application is removed immediately and you may face prosecution.
• If you use another person’s credit card and the cardholder requests a credit card chargeback, your application is removed immediately. You are liable for paying the tuition fee.